Posts Tagged “#tsukihoshi”
Looking to the moon and the stars for courage, strength and inspiration is what the designers behind Japanese children’s fashion shoe brand, Tsukihoshi did when creating their fresh and funky footwear. “Moonstar” aka Tsukihoshi has been designing shoes for children’s growing feet for over 140 years! Wynn is wearing Tsukihoshi’s “Speed” trainer. All of their footwear is:
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight – Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly – With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO’s.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap ‘hook and loop’ closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
Happy feet, happy kids! To view all styles from baby, toddler and youth by Tsukihoshi click here. Tsukihoshi is also active on Instagram, you can follow them here. For sizing reference, Wynn is wearing size 4 which is the same size he wears in Vans or Converse. In addition to Tsukihoshi, Wynn is also wearing a mod blazer by Appaman, tee by Buddhist Punk, pants by H&M.
Los Angeles, CA